Monday, February 26, 2007

careful of wishes

They tell you to be careful of what you wish for. Well, I have been catching up on some reading, here and elsewhere, and see I asked to know what the matter with me was. Well, I found out. But it was supposed to be some simple medical problem, as if I would do anything simple. Unfortunatly for those who love and care for me there is nothing simple about a brain tumour. I mean, I have it easy. I just sit back and do as I am told. It is others who worry about loss if that is to be the way of it. Which will not be if prayer is granted. Yet I am amazed. First in the care shown by total strangers, which blows me away. Then I knew I has a huge support network, people who cared for me, but I am surprised how deep that care is, how many love me, who I can and cannot go to. As for those rare few who would rather me elsewhere, I plan to disappoint and be around a long while yet as there are still too many answers to find. Like what will my babies be? What's the new car like to drive? Am I publishable?The book is in for a literary comp but still another month to find out how it went. So I plan to stuff all fluff and nonscense which has taken up too much of my time, in rightfull places.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger ThePurpleOwl said...

Thanks for your kind words -- you're loved too (but you know that!).

In answer to your questions: whatever they want to be, because they have you to support them; depends on the car, doesn't it? Just don't crash it into a ute like I did mine; and oh, I wish I could say I'd done as I promised and read, but I haven't (although your book's on my 'to read soon' pile), so all I can say (bad, bad Owl) is I hope so... and good luck in the comp!

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Jorgo said...

Best wishes Lilybee. I know a friend of yours and she loves and respects you - that speaks volumes for you. She would be with you if she could.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Jorgo said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Jorgo said...

From your friend. Who cares so much about you. She always thought of you and longed to be by your side. Sometimes, it is just not "in" someone to do something.

Thoughts... and a "Good bye"

Paula (Lilybee)

It is with such sorrow that I learnt of your passing on Wednesday, 29th August.

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger ThePurpleOwl said...

I will miss you, lilybee. Many will. Thank you for being you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home