Thursday, August 10, 2006

Shut down

It is strange to be here. I am not sure just where I am at the moment. This was the place that was more to be me, but I am not sure who that is, where that is, right now.

A lot has been happening. Games have been played. Supposedly to stir up issues that I thought needed to be stirred. Dangerous ones, to be sure, as any games are where people's emotions are being dealt with.

But as usual there are deeper things. Have they remained where they should? I have no idea. And I feel beyond caring. So I slam the lid down hard and try and ignore what is trying to surface. I like logic and purpose. That is neither.

I laminated last weekend's star signs today. Not that I go for those sort of things, but this one just demanded my attention. For it put into print things that I have been trying to drill into myself for a long time now. Unfortunately there are times where I forget the truth of the world, when I want to forget. So to have a little card on me to be read at every free moment may just provide the reminder I need.

It all has to sink in sometime, doesn't it? That is the only hope there is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home