Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Caution, danger ahead.

Well, well, the world can still provide surprises.

Had one of those days today. Full on, not much time, but still time to talk to distant friends. Had enough of arrogant little beings, spent a fair amount of time giving back rather than just taking abuse from students. I like showing anger without getting angry. Was asked if I felt better for it and I have to say, I do. Just get chocolate, coffee, maybe a wine and curl up on the couch tonight and the day will actually have been quite good.

Interesting too, other developments. I made a move the other day, got shown the false basis of my assumptions. Have spent time learning the truth of that, a surprisingly small amount of hours. Must be all previous lessons impacting finally. Then a bolt out of the blue.

To say I am surprised is an understatement. What to do though? Funny, in the past I would have spent more time than this here wondering, analysing, thinking of suitable reponse. Now? Well, I doubt the truth and think even less of purpose, so I guess I just assume the aberation is just a strange freak and then wait for things and see if they show the usual. To quietly speak here seems a safer, less personally humiliating option than making any more direct response. And if not a single event? I will deal with that then.

Ah, wary caution? This is indeed new for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home