Friday, November 24, 2006

Change of pace

This has not been one of my better fortnights, and I still do not know how I am going to come out at the end. Come out of it I will, that is the nature of things, just what damage will or can be repaired remains to be seen. Real problem there is that you have to know what the problem is.

Anyway have had one answer. Had a bank of blood tests done to try and work out what is the physical matter with me, to all come back "normal." Relief in one way I suppose, will just have to wait and see what the nice doctor suggests next time. But it would be nice to have reason.

As for the rest? Well my best friend has effectively told me to go and piss off. Backed up with the ignoring of messages and hanging up of phone. Which makes it a tad difficult to try and work out why and how to repair and if there is point in trying to push either issue.
I mean, I do not want to just walk away here, I have a hell of a lot invested and have invested a hell of a lot into this relationship to just be expected to go without at least knowing reason why.
But it is not as if I have a lot of say here, obviously. But the not so subtle approach to let them know how I may feel does not seem to be working, so I may not have any choice.

Which angers and saddens me. But gives me answer to another question. Fairly obvious my standing and importance and how could I be accused of being wrong when I said I was not cared about?

At least my fluffy fur ball loves me. Need to get well to get morning walking again. And just a few short weeks and it will all be over for anther year.

So on the whole, things have been better, but could be worse. Just need to work for the former and to avoid the later.

1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger Jorgo said...

"Friendships/Relationships are difficult - if you can get one to work it's a bit of a bonus!"
This came from a book on relationships.
As if we needed to be told!
They are a two way street Lilybee - from the sound of things the other person was lucky to have you.
All the best for the recovery from same!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home