Thursday, August 31, 2006

Brick walls

There are days when I believe slamming myself repeatedly against a brick wall would be of more use. This past little while have just been a run of such days. At least then the only damage would be to myself and physical pain is a lot easier to deal with. Bandage, panadol and wash the blood off the stone. Simple stuff.

Nothing I have touched lately has done any good. Nothing. The only thing I have successfully managed to do is fail. Completely.

I make assumptions, do stupid things to try and qualify, try and find out where I am wrong and keep hitting dead ends. I make steps to try and clear issues, to then find myself drowning in mud. I reach; to cause hurt, confusion, rejection, anger and frustration in others. I burn and am burnt.

With a friend like me, who needs enemies?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home