Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Strange

The world is a strange place. Where the laws of physics work their magic, for every action there is a reaction, and the like. Yet games dance their own magic. Often I wonder what the hell I am playing at. Push the boundaries to get a reaction. Often not quite what I expect, but any reaction is better than none, is that not what the psychologists would say? But I say a lot, and get nothing that I did not expect, more the pity.

I feel old. Past my use by date. A logical reaction to rejection I guess, but I am not in the mood for logic. It is of some large comfort that condolensces are given, with the add on that they are glad that I did not succeed. From most that is.

From one? They said that they were sorry about my news. Interesting my reaction to that. I would like to think that they were sorry that I did not achieve what I would have liked. Realistically, I should think that they are sorry that they are stuck in this situation. Not very gratious of me, I know, but given recent history, the safest option. How can I be disappointed then?

Disappointment? God knows that the biggest disappointment to me..... is me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home