Saturday, September 11, 2004

Surrender

Just a point of clarification. While checking out some of the recent work I came across three lots of 42 which also covers a lot of the same material. Now, while I am not normally in the habit of repeating myself, except to my students, who only seem to manage to hear what they want to hear, I dont like saying it more than once in print. After all, if you wanted to see it again, it is easy enough for you to go back through the archives, for those masochistic enough to do so.
No, the triple dose was due to that funny little triangle thinggy doing its little spoke dance and telling me it was trying to publish, but not getting anywhere. Or so I thought.
So you can imagine my chagrin to find that there is more of that than I expected. Apologies to all and sundry.
Though it does raise the question of the coincidence of three in my life at the moment. Something to ponder.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Lioness said...

This blasted blogging thing, I KNOW I wrote a comment on your blog over a week ago regarding the 42 thing, where has it gone to??? Now I don't know what I wrote anymore but is was very Adamsy and witty I'm sure. If your theory holds this comment will be pulverised rather than etherised too and only my 3rd one will actually be allowed to live on. Oh well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home